Nitecore EA41 1020 Lumen
inc. VAT £80.40
The Nitecore EA41 2015 Version features a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a maximum output of 1020 lumens and a range of up to 335 meters.
A dual side switch allows for easy one handed operation and instant access to turbo, micro and strobe modes. The switch also incorporates a blue light power indicator (patented) that displays the remaining battery power to help prevent users being left in the dark.
Powered by 4 x AA (alkaline or Ni-MH) batteries. This torch cannot use 14500 Li-ion batteries.
The EA41 has five brightness settings (based on 4xAA NiMH 1.2V 2400 mAh batteries):
- Turbo: 1020 Lumens - 1 hour 45 minute runtime
- High: 580 Lumens - 2 hour 45 minute runtime
- Mid: 160 Lumens - 12 hour runtime
- Low: 50 Lumens - 30 hour runtime
- Micro: 1 Lumen - 400 hour runtime
The reflector of the EA41 incorporates innovative 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDDT). PDDT utilises digital simulation and precise point to point curved reflecting methods to optimise reflector performance. This translates to a more consistent, uniform and full coverage beam capable of illuminating targets at long ranges.
The head of the EA41 measures 40mm in diameter, making it compatible with a wide range of our accessories including red, green and blue filters, diffuser tip, traffic wand and crenulated bezel attachment. Please see our accessories page for more details.
Includes: Quality belt holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-ring, & 4 x AA alkaline batteries.
· Novel 'Unique Integrated Technology' offers a more sturdy and lightweight body.
· Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
· Maximum output of up to 1020 lumens
· Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
· Boasts a peak beam intensity of 25,000cd and a throw distance of up to 335 meters
· Innovative dual switch offers a user-friendly interface
· Eight rapidly switchable brightness modes to select from
· High efficiency circuit board provides up to 400 hours runtime
· Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
· Instant ultra-low or turbo to bring flexibility and convenience
· Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
· Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
· Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Tail stand capability
Length: 117mm (4.6)
Head diameter: 40 mm (1.57)
Tube diameter: 41.8mm (1.65)
Weight: 151g (5.33oz)(without battery)