NORA NORATHERM FULL SAFETY S5 WELLINGTON
List price £75.00
The Italian manufacturer Nora offers the optimal footwear just in time for winter. With the new Noratherm safety rubber boot made of polyurethane, your feet are not only protected from direct damage, but also from the cold. The spacious comfort steel toe cap leaves enough room for comfortable work. Together with the extra-light upper material, which is conditionally resistant to oil, petrol and acids and is antistatic, this creates the perfect rubber boot for the most fatigue-free work possible at low temperatures.
- Shape/type: Working rubber boot for men and women
- Safety class: S5 , tested according to EN ISO20345:2011.S5. CI SRC
- Safety features: Toe cap, asymmetric, roomy for highest wearing comfort, sole protection (penetration protection).
- Upper material: foamed polyurethane made of Elastopan® by BASF
- Inner material: textile lining
- Inner lining: Elastopan® for cold insulation
- Inner sole: PU insole, extremely shock-absorbing, extremely moisture-absorbing
- Sole: Coarse tread sole, slip-resistant and self-cleaning
- Inside sole length: 28 cm for size 44
- Shaft height: 35 cm in size 44
- Shaft width: 44 cm in size 44
- Weight: 1350 g per boot in size 44
- Colour: olive / green
- Design: Classic winter rubber boot with coarse sole construction
- Extras: extra light compared to rubber or PVC, oil, petrol and acid resistant, extra good insulation, keeps warmth especially well in winter, shock absorbing insole, ergonomic footbed, wider fit, shaft optimally adapted in the ankle area
- Usage: Working rubber boots, or safety rubber boots for daily use in winter, especially popular in agriculture.
- Model series: PU rubber boot Nora
- Model designation: NORATHERM S5
- Manufacturer: NORA